Wireless Asset Partners, a wholly owned subsidiary of Stilmark, provides specialised asset management and digital connectivity advisory services to property owners, REITs and other infrastructure owners across Australia.www.Wirelessassetpartners.com
WiredScore is the global digital connectivity certification system that helps landlords assess, improve, benchmark and promote their buildings. We are the first neutral host telecommunication company in Australia to offer a pathway to WiredScore certification.LEARN MORE
Telco access requests take time and expertise to review and approve. We process thousands of permits and LAAN requests every year under strict SLAs using our asset management portal.
- Ensure compliance to the latest telco standards
- Complete design review
- Review access and LAAN requests against building requirements
- Ensure decommissioning compliance to ensure your building is not overrun with unused or non-compliant telco equipment
- Carry out process review and updates for contractors and tenants
Understanding how each building is connected is the first step towards a future ready asset that ensures a high level of digital connectivity for your tenants.
- Conduct fixed line installation audits (incl telco lead-in)
- Audit base building infrastructure including MDF (main distribution frame) rooms, risers etc
- Audit In building coverage (IBC) and distributed antenna systems (DAS)
- Audit macro installations on your facade or rooftop
Out team of experienced telco professionals can offer consulting and advisory services to maximise your building or portfolios performance.
- Develop a pathway to global connectivity certifications
- Conduct lease reviews and renewal renegotiations
- Carrier relocation services due to asset development or decommissioning
- Help in understanding your rights under the Telecommunications act 1997
- Upskill on the powers carriers have under the Telecommunications act 1997
Discuss with us the opportunity to neutral host your in-building coverage (IBC) giving you the opportunity to choose.
We collaborate with all the major carriers to provide low-cost deployments and long-term optionality.
Are you maximising your assets' revenue potential from telco leases?
- Lease review against market intelligence
- Renewal negotiation services
- Lease takeover services
- Detailed clause reviews